Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:01:56 -0800
From:      Carl Johnson <carlj@peak.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where is ruby ri documentation?

I am trying out a 10.0-RELEASE installation, but when I tried to look at
ruby documentation with ri it doesn't find anything.  I try 'ri String'
and it just says 'Nothing known about String'.  There is some
documentation for ri, but only what has been installed by various gems.
I have looked but I don't see where it has been split out into a
separate port.  I have installed ruby-1.9.3.484,1 using pkg, if that
makes any difference.

Thanks for any information.
--
Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org