Date:      Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:00:24 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   kmem_map too small under ZFS

I have been experimenting with ZFS recently, and have been seeing the
occasional reboot with the above error. A quick google shows that this is
a known problem, but that it should go away if you increase kernel
memory. I have done this, but I am still seeing the problem - and not
uunder high load either. Is there anything else I can try to mitigate this ?
I am running 7.0-RC1 from Jan 3rd at the moment..

cheers,

-pcf.