Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2013 13:34:34 -0500
From:      Brett Wynkoop <wynkoop@wynn.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   sshd dying

Greeting-

Until now I have not had issues with sshd dying as was reported by some
others, but since I started a buildworld a couple of hours ago I have
had to restart sshd twice.

I suspect that it may have something to do with how fast the system is
able to access swap.  I can not say for sure, but since this is the
first time I have had heavy sustained swap activity it sort of fits.

Once I install the new world that is being built now I will start
another buildworld to see if I still have the issue.

FYI I am not running out of swap.

root@beaglebone:/tmp # pstat -ms
Device          1M-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity
/dev/md0              770       63      706     8%
root@beaglebone:/tmp #

-Brett

--

wynkoop@wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt