Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:47:38 -0400
From:      "Danny J. Zerkel" <dzerkel@columbus.rr.com>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>, Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Vladimir B. Grebenschikov,Moscow,408-7227,123-4567,Some-info" <vova@express.ru>, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: short uid/gid

At least for our Linux emulation layer, supporting IPC_64 would be one
of the pieces (probably the main one) keeping The Sims from running.
The other thing we are missing is the Linux ioctl() interface for reading
MSDOSFS directories, but that may be optional.

I will eventually take a look at this (IPC_64) if the scheduling fairy brings
me the time.

Danny
dzerkel@columbus.rr.com