Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:04:46 -0800
From:      Shanon Fernald <sfernald@epicor.com>
To:        "'advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG'" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        'Rahul Siddharthan' <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Subject:   RE: Any artists interested in doing a FreeBSD animated GIF   bann er?

I would redo the white area containing the daemon and the computer. Lower it
and maybe make it a round cartoon like oval or at least make it symmetric. I
would also shrink the fonts down a little bit as they crowd the screen. the
"." on the discover phrase is too close to the right hand edge of the
screen. I would bring the url (www.freebsd.org) at the end of the animation
down just ever so slightly. I would try to use consistent fonts throughout
the animation and try to use the same size fonts for the descriptive text
except for the last piece of text "freebsd" which is perfect. Finally I
would shrink the lightening bolt down just a little bit and angle it so that
it is exactly points between the center of the pitchfork and the monitor.

Good work tho, overall!