Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:38:14 -0600
From:      "Matt Sealey" <matt@genesi-usa.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mod_python3 & apache22   APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS ??

root@mithrandir:/usr/ports/www/mod_python3/$ apachectl configtest
httpd: Syntax error on line 181 of /usr/local/etc/apache22/httpd.conf: =
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_python.so into server: =
/usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_python.so:
 Undefined symbol "APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS"

Both ports were just pulled to their latest versions from cvsup, and =
mod_python3 installed
from scratch (I am installing "trac")

I noticed the same error in the archives at the beginning of January, =
with a patch, but
I can't seem to apply it (mod_python was upgraded since and the files it =
patches don't
exist!?!)

A little confused. A little help please? How can I get mod_python =
running?

--=20
Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
Manager, Genesi, Developer Relations