Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:43:30 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is Linux leaving FreeBSD behind?

Wes Peters writes:

> This months cover feature in "Embedded Systems Programming" magazine
> is an article about embedding Windows NT.  Bleh.  What a ridiculous
> way to make a living.

I wasn't interested so only scanned the article. Most of what I saw was
very negative about using NT in an embedded application. Pointed out how
many extra cost addons were needed to do all the little things one is
supposed to be using an OS for. OTOH the only positive side to NT was
the ability to use Microsoft's tools such as Visual Basic, Access, etc.
That was a "positive"?