Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 1996 05:03:31 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, hardware@freebsd.org, gbuchanan@shl.com
Subject:   [PCMCIA] Megahertz X-Jack Ethernet!

Hi!

I wrote a pccard enabler for Megahertz X-Jack Ethenet tonight(based on
BUCHANAN Gardner's if_sn driver, posted to -hackers a few days ago).
It works very fine! (>6Mbps on my Digital Hinote Ultra CS433 via TCP)

To drive this card, I forced to modify /sys/pccard and
/usr/src/usr.sbin/pccard stuffs tens of lines, and of course I
modified if_sn stuff so much.  These modifications will be
incorporated into the next release of our "pccard-test" package (based
on 960323-SNAP).

Hmm...  I'm sleepy.  It's 5:00 AM JST..... I go to bed now.  Good
night....

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html