Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:56:03 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Lukas Ertl <l.ertl@univie.ac.at>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 5.1 Released!

Hi Scott, -hubs,

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Scott Long wrote:

[ ... ]

> Availability
> - ------------
> images.  We can't promise that all the mirror sites will carry the
> larger ISO images, but they will at least be available from:

[ ... ]

>    ftp://ftp.cz.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/

Currently, ftp.cz is still at 770 permissions, ftp-master.cz ditto, so I
had to do the bit flip by hand.

Probably Rudolf is on holiday, like I am :-)

> FreeBSD is also available via anonymous FTP from mirror sites in the
> following countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada,

For future releases: who do I have to poke to get Austria listed here as
well? :-)

regards,
le

--=20
Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl@univie.ac.at
UNIX-Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073
Zentraler Informatikdienst (ZID)       Fax.:  (+43 1) 4277-9140
der Universit=E4t Wien                   http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/