Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:05:35 -0600
From:      rocwhite168 <rocwhite168@163.com>
To:        Fbsd1 <fbsd1@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't boot off the USB image

Sorry for the ambiguity, but I meant the flash drive... While I waited
for responses from the mailing list last night, I kept on searching
the Internet for possible solutions, and finally solved the problem by
first cleaning the the flash drive: dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdb bs=1k
count=1, then writing the image to it.

Thanks for your information anyway! And I'll read the article later.
Sorry to everyone if I raised a possibly repeated question!

rocwhite168