Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:43:57 -0700
From:      Joe.Warner@smed.com
To:        Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP3000.com

                                 6-Nov-2000 06:03:01 EST.

|        |          ne.net>      |
|        |                       |
|        |          11/07/00     |
|        |          09:19 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG                  |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Joe Warner/SMS)                     |
  |       Subject:     IP3000.com                           |

Has anyone heard of them before?

They've been pounding our website something fierce lately, and it looks
like they have more hits on it than anybody else save our NOCOL
monitoring.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - "The Man.  The goatee.  The reputation." - Kimmet
"What the hell is wrong with that boy?!?" - Adrienne Uphoff