Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 13:12:55 -0400
From:      "Jud" <jud@myrealbox.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        roman@xpert.com, steve@Watt.COM, sos@freebsd.dk
Subject:   Re: ATA observations in FreeBSD 4.6-RC

S=C3=B8ren Schmidt writes:

[snip]
>Anyhow the good news is I've finally gotten a system >together that has th=
e problem! Expect a fix RSN...

Good to hear.  Of course, I would now like to throw another potential compl=
ication into the mix.  I stopped using tagged queueing due to panics, but=
 my possibly inaccurate recollection is that the problem was intermittent=
.  If this is impossible, please pay no attention and carry on as before.=
  :)

Jud