Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:00:07 -0600
From:      "Kenzo" <kenzo_chin@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IMGATE

any one ever use IMGATE for Imail?
I want to play with it, and I was wondering of any Pros and Cons.
The program seems kind of old and I wasn't able to find any resent documents
for it.
this is the site for all who are wondering.
http://imgate.meiway.com/index.cfm
basically, I want to create a server that would filter all the incoming
E-mails for spam and viruses and then forward all the good E-mails on to the
mail server.
I've looked a spamassassin and couple other ones, but couldn't find anything
that said you could do that.  Just alot docs on how to setup an E-mail
server.
I don't want to setup an E-mail server, just a relay server.
Thanks.