Date:      Sat, 8 Sep 2018 06:56:08 -0400
From:      Jason Selwitz <jselwitz@verizon.net>
To:        Jan Beich <jbeich@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox Core dumping.

Thanks for the Feedback and I apologize for my delay.. did notice a few
errrors when the crashes occurred that pointed at a DBUS error, so I
deinstalled and changed my config options to omit DBUS support and that
seemed to both build correctly and run without crashing, I'll follow
your suggestions and try replacing  some dependencies with packages to
see if that also corrects the crash issue it is having with DBUS.