Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:40:56 -0600
From:      "Ray Seals" <rseals@vdsi.net>
To:        "'Matthew Emmerton'" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>, "'Dmitry Kroupenier'" <odin@interfax.spb.ru>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cheops installation

I know I'm jumping into this late but has anyone tried cheops-ng?  The
website says that it will work for FreeBSD.  If you click on "download"
there is a link for FreeBSD Version.  The URL is
http://cheops-ng.sourceforge.net.  I have downloaded it and started
reading the Readme's but had to get some other stuff done.

Let me know.

Ray