Date:      18 Mar 00 23:16:45 -0500
From:      "daniel malka" <danielmalka@Goodshepherdtours.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   the Fifth Gospel for FREE

Dear Pastor:

There are five gospels that tell the story of the life of Jesus.
Four of them you will find in the Book,
the Fifth Gospel you will find in the land that we call holy.
Once you've explored the Fifth Gospel,
the world of the other four will open up for you.

This is the time to visit Israel!!!  And so,  we invite  you to participate in a Pastor's tour that will let you experience the Fifth Gospel for  FREE!  This special offer is for qualified pastors only.  For more information, click here or  go to   www.bibleland.net/familizationtourforpastor.htm

If you are interested in  hosting a group  tour, we have the best program at the lowest price.  AND, with our 1 FREE for every 3 Tourhost benefit,  this is an unbeatable deal!  Full program details are available if you  click here or go to  www.bibleland.net/st_special_daily_itinerary.htm.

Or call me @ 1888- 677-9779
to make THIS year YOUR year in Israel!

Daniel Malka
president