Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:19:31 +0200
From:      "Jonas Wolz" <jwolz1@gmail.com>
To:        "Ken Yamada" <ken@tydfam.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 build

------=_Part_6553_29075305.1192983571251

Attached you will find the modified patches. Using them Eclipse builds
without ant-contrib on my computer, but of course I can not guarantee
anything.

The "trick" I used was moving the "conditional parts" into a new
target with a suitable "if" attribute which gets called by an antcall.
I also modified the definition of the "jdk16" property since it was
always set to false. (In ant properties are set *only* at the first
definition, statements setting them later are silently ignored (Which
isn't very obvious from the documentation so when I wrote my first ant
script I stumbled into exactly that problem...))

Greetings,
Jonas