Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 1997 16:16:24 -0700
From:      "Tim Oneil" <toneil@visigenic.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tyan P-Pro S1668 and 64Meg SIMMS?

Let me relate a little experience I had with a Tyan dual cpu
board. I was only using one cpu. (Intel pentium pro 166)
I had a parity error too. At first I thought it was becuase
I was using plain, or "486" simms, with parity. Maybe th' chip(s)
were bad (a pair of 32 meggers). So I went down and dropped
the extra cash for a pair of 32 meg EDO simms. Same problem.
Scratched my head, grabbed a spare pentium mb from my closet,
and I had no problems. Took the tyan back and replaced it
with an iwill p55TV. Go figure. I wanted to use that Tyan too.