Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:53:01 -0600
From:      "Matt Bettinger" <mattb@finsyn.com>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Panic during disconnect of USB LPT device

I too have had strange things happen when a USB plug was unplugged.
Whenever i coldsync a handspring on 4.1.1 STABLE and unplug the cradle my
system gives me a message and then reboots.  I can't seee what the message
says in time b/c the cpu reboots.  This only occurs AFTER a cold  sync
operation.

Matt