Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 15:35:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex Culver <aculver@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   i'm new at this.....

--0-863300210-991262151=:6289

i've got 2 interfaces in my machine(one for the inside and one for the outside)....from the regular /stand/sysinstall program, do i need to put a gateway address in the config of either of my enet interfaces before i begin to configure ipfw(recompile kernel and all that)?

--0-863300210-991262151=:6289

<P>i've got 2 interfaces in my machine(one for the inside and one for the outside)....from the regular /stand/sysinstall program, do i need to put a gateway address in the config of either of my enet interfaces before i begin to configure ipfw(recompile kernel and all that)?</P><BR><BR>
--0-863300210-991262151=:6289--