Date:      Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:20:30 +0200
From:      claudiu vasadi <claudiu.vasadi@gmail.com>
To:        yongari@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/180382: [ae] kernel: ae0: watchdog timeout - resetting.

Hi,

The patch applied without any problems and the "Size mismatch" messages
are gone now. However, we cannot get an IP via "dhclient" and we also
don't have any network connectivity if we set a manual IP. The only
messages we see now (with the manual IP) is "no buffer space available".
I checked the Ip, netmask, gateway and mbufs but they all seem to be ok.
"ifconfg ae0 down && ifconfig ae0 up" does not fix the problem. We also
tried a reboot but again, it did not fix the problem. We have no ping or
anything.

No other error messages were observed.

PS: Sorry for the late reply but the machine is on a remote site.
PS2: I can arrange a ssh account if this would help you.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM, <yongari@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Synopsis: [ae] kernel: ae0: watchdog timeout - resetting.
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: yongari
> State-Changed-When: Tue Jul 9 11:21:13 UTC 2013
> State-Changed-Why:
> Would you try patch at the following URL?
> http://freefall.freebsd.org/~yongari/ae.diff
>

> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-net->yongari
> Responsible-Changed-By: yongari
> Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Jul 9 11:21:13 UTC 2013
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Grab.

Best regards,
Claudiu Vasadi