Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:03:48 -0500
From:      "Bara Zani" <bara_zani@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cyrus Imap - HELPPPPP !!!!

Hi to all , I'm trying to get cyrus-imap going but with little success.
I can login to cyradm on my server and create mailbox .
I can create user mailboxes and connect to them through a mail program (
outlook express and netscape 6 ) .
here are my problems :
1. user create mailbox it is not created as user.username.mailbox ( for
example outlook express creates default sent items and deleted items and
they are created as such in the
/var/spool/imap folder
2. user creates a mailbox it will get acl anyone lrs instead of the users's
premissions , i need to login to cyradm and change it per directory .

any idea's ?
thanks
Barazani
"UNIX was not designed to stop you from
doing stupid things, because that would also
stop you from doing clever things."