Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:01:23 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Peer Schaefer <peer.schaefer@hamburg.de>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: CDROM-Artwork

On 2006.09.02 00:35:36 +0200, Peer Schaefer wrote:

> I designed some CDROM-Artwork for FreeBSD.
>
> Thumbnails are here:
> http://www.wolldingwacht.de/foss/freebsd/CDROM-Sleeve_FreeBSD_thumbnail.png
> http://www.wolldingwacht.de/foss/freebsd/FreeBSD-CDROM-Label_thumbnail.png

Hey,

It looks very cool, except for the differnet color of Free and BSD.

If you notice http://www.freebsd.org/logo.html for the images where
same thing is done:

	NOTE: "freeBSD" text in these images were created based on
	draft version of logo contest. Correct version of this text
	should be rendered by one black color, not two colors and
	first "f" character should be spelled capitalized as "F

Any chance you could fix that?  Other than that I think it would be
great to have these images on the FreeBSD web site.

--
Simon L. Nielsen