Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:58:08 +0800
From:      Ruel Luchavez <ruel.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Can't log-in anymore

Hi..

I know someoene here can help fix my biggest problem so far.

I can't log-in any more in my FreebSD box
the serverver always complain

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:shared object "lib.so.7" not found, required by sh
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN fro /bin/sh:

I press enter but nothing happens it always came back with that prompt.

I'm not sure if there is something wrong with the library but few hours
before that happens I can still log-in on my box.

Any idea guys? I can't log-in anymore..

--
rHueL ..^o^
FreeBSD user since 6.0