Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:45:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsd.unix.sh>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        bpechter@shell.monmouth.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux-Expo next month

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Brett Glass wrote:

> P.S. -- Like your sig. I wonder how much overlap there is between
> the FreeBSD and filk communities....
>
> >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >bpechter@monmouth.com|pechter@pechter.dyndns.org|pechter@pechter.bsdonline.org
> >       Three things never anger: First, the one who runs your DEC,
> >       The one who does Field Service and the one who signs your check.

	Actually, I liked the sig for a different reason, its the standard
format for a celtic triad. I have one too:

"Three Things which a successful Systems Admin must have: "a quick wit,
quick hands, and a quick connection" - A Modern Technical Triad

-Pat

__

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
							lynch@unix.sh
							lynch@blowfi.sh
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking