Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:13:27 +0000
From:      Alan Clegg <abc@bsdi.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        lyle@zapatopi.net
Subject:   Question regarding restriction of mindguard (games/mindguard)

While the author of this software claims to have solved the problem of
distribution, there is a note on his web page that states (in part):

"MindGuard is free software for all non-evil users"
			http://zapatopi.net/mindguard.html#dl

This makes me wonder if there should be a RESTRICTED= clause in the
Makefile, and if so, what its setting should be.

Should we, perhaps add a new knob to /etc/rc.conf for "EVIL_USER" with
"YES", "NO", and "SHARED_ENVIRONMENT" settings?

AlanC