Date:      Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:41:27 +0200
From:      "Thomas Runge" <runge@rostock.zgdv.de>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   mtv + pcm Audio

I just installed the newest mtv on my FreeBSD box and had some
problems regarding audio.

mtv sets strange volumes on PCM, both channels have different
values, so the balance is wrong. The volume for the right
channels is set to maximum, I can't change the volume and
balance via mtv's GUI and one channel is completely missing
in output.

Is there something wrong with our pcm driver or does the
linux mode just suck for audio?

--
Tom