Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:43:26 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        Thomas Mueller <mueller6727@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        llwang@infor.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Snag in math/py-numpy: checksum fails

Thomas Mueller wrote on 29.10.2012 05:58:
> I have hit another snag in updating ports that depend on png, but seem to have
> found a way around.
>
> This time, the checksum apparently fails on two files in math/py-numpy.
>
> Is this a known problem?  File corruption on remote server?  Or rather, a new
> checksum with older version of distfiles?

The problem with this files is that they are not versioned, so ports
management tools can't catch up when they are updated. If checksum for
this files are bad (read: this documentation files are updated), you
need to manually remove them and do `make fetch' once again to get the
updated files. Or, as was mentioned in another response, just disable
them altogether via options, if you not using them.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.