Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:40:24 -0800
From:      "Wiliam Woods" <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        "FBSD_QUESTIONS" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   KDE on an elf 3.0 -current ?

Got my 3.0 -current elf system up and running last night with no hitches,
and was in the process of compiling kdesupport from the ports and it died,
now I know if I had the exact error it would help a lot, but I am at work
and I dont, anyway, has anyone here had any luck getting kde up and running
on a 3.0 -current system elf ?

I did qt-1.41 compiled with no problems, if that matters.

Thanks,

Bill