Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:33:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        kirill@solaris.ru
Cc:        plathem@ivestnw.net, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.7 -> 5.0 Pccard problems (more info)

In message: <20021227153647.GB64571@solaris.ru>
            Kirill Bezzubets <kirill@solaris.ru> writes:
: On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 06:33:57AM -0800, Pat Lathem wrote:
:
: > I am running 5.0 current from a few days ago. I upgrade fairly often
: > hoping that it will be fixed.
: >
: > When I booted with the -v flag, everything proceeded normally until I
: > attempted to power up the slot the card was in (pccardc power 0 1) . The
: > first two lines are shown to the console, and then the third line is
: > printed repeatedly:
: > pcic0: reset 1 int is 0 stat is 0
: > pcic0: reset 2 int is 0 stat is 0
: > pcic0: reset 3 int is 0 stat is 0  (<-- this one is then repeated in a
: > loop until the slot is powered down)
: >
: > Does anyone know what this means?
:
: I guess Warner Losh could help here if he has enough time to look at this.

This looks surpsingly like things are cross threaded because these
messages are OLDCARD messages...  Maybe I'm missing context.

Warner