Date:      Sat, 06 May 2000 11:54:23 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Include headers error in kdebase-1.1.2

I have been trying to build kbebase-1.1.2 and the make dies trying to
compile kscreensaver/morph3d.cpp. It seems to find X11/Intrinsic but
it cant't find GL/xmeasa.h. The directories X11 and GL are at the same
level in the X11R6 tree. I've found that if I add
"-I/usr/X11R6/include" to the "all_includes" make variable in the
kscreensaver Makefile, it will build. This leads me to believe that my
"/usr/X11R6/include" path hasn't been setup in my system. It could
also be a bad generate by automake. How do I determine what is causing
the problem? I have two systems running FreeBSD 4.0-Stable and it
occurs on both of them.

Kent
--
Kent Stewart