Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:53:28 -0400
From:      "R2D2" <sdiflori@twcny.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   UNIX

Hi, My name is Rick, I am writing this in regards to UNIX 4.2 FreeBSD. I am
having some difficulties installing this because it's not something like
LINUX, or other Windows OS's. I need some sort of support on this. I was
told by another UNIX vender about my dilemmas, and he said that I would get
60 day's support free of charge. I need to talk to someone about this,
because I have cleaned out my computer's hd which reads in BINARY digits,
0000's. So I am ready to install or partition for UNIX 4.2, and install
WinMe as well.

Regards,

Rick