Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:51:37 -0000
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        Mo <pf4freebsd@freelists.org>
Cc:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Re: pf or pftop bug (1.65)

Hello Mo,

Sunday, September 28, 2003, 7:31:51 AM, you wrote:
M> Hi.  I think I've discovered a bug in either pftop or pf itself.  I=20
M> noticed after leaving pftop running (via "pftop -s 1") for about a day=
.
M> It just stopped showing the connections and info about them (below).

Can you tell us some more information? Did changing the view alter the
situation? Did restarting the program help? Could that be due to a
memory leak (take a look at the normal top on another shell).

I'll investigate myself. Note however, that running pftop like this is
not really the intended use of the program ;)

--=20
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:max@love2party.net