Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:39:47 -0600
From:      "pura life CR" <puralifecr@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Processes hiding techniques.

Hi, I would like to know what are current processes hiding techniques that
can be used in FreeBSD for an intruder. I would like to know this for
learning how to deal with this situation when I become a FreeBSD admin.

For example, an user wants to run a nmap or password cracking or a irc bot,
what can he do to hide the process so the admin when perform a ps -ax is not
able to look the process.