Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:36:40 -0800
From:      "Murray Stokely" <murray.stokely@gmail.com>
To:        "Deb Goodkin" <deb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        board@freebsdfoundation.org, Murray Stokely <murray@stokely.org>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: front page idea
References:  <20071119222308.GB99904@bewilderbeast.blackhelicopters.org> <474078f80711191545s24e37234j930387517a986d52@mail.gmail.com> <47423C9E.3090804@freebsd.org> <1903047056.20071120072553@rulez.sk> <4743086C.7030709@freebsd.org> <4756F06B.8010009@freebsd.org> <2a7894eb0712051054k2dbcb342qef5db08f7e38d558@mail.gmail.com> <47570639.6030508@freebsd.org> <2a7894eb0712051320x6be1f6bayf9225089bdb6c7fb@mail.gmail.com> <47583F21.3060605@freebsd.org>

Do you have text for a newsflash entry about the end of year
fundraising drive?  That is much easier to edit and will give a lot of
space on the front page to this activity.  I spent some time looking
at this and will try to get a diff for the site to place the button
this evening, but in the mean time we could put a newsflash up real
quickly.

          - Murray