Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:09:35 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        karl@akheller.net
Cc:        mita@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portsdb -Uu failure from tkscanfax

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 01:05:15PM -0400, Karl Heller wrote:
>=20
> >From an updated ports tree via cvsup just a few minutes ago...
>=20
> portdb -Uu
> Updating the ports index ... Generating INDEX.tmp - please wait..tkscanfa=
x-1.02: "/usr/ports/japanese/tk80" non-existent -- dependency list incomple=
te
> =3D=3D=3D> comms/tkscanfax failed
>=20
> Now, granted I don't have /usr/ports/any_language_other_than_english. So =
does this mean I don't qualify "(INDEX builds are not supported with partia=
l or out-of-date ports collections)."
>=20
> I've never had a problem before with other languages being removed and bu=
ilding the indexdb.  So, why does tkscanfax require the japanese version of=
 tk80 and not the english?

Please:

1) Wrap your lines at 70 characters so that your emails may be easily
read

2) Consult the archives for extensive discussion on this topic.

Kris

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5--