Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Bockman <kbock@techemail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   su problems with new jails on FreeBSD 4.6

Hey, I just cvsupped the latest -stable on July 16th, I beleive. I'm having some problems su'ing to any user, including root (on newly created jails). It is always telling me sorry! I can su fine on the host system, and any old jails previously created before the update. When I try to put on a new 4.5-release or -stable jail, su'ing to *any* user does not work.

Does anyone have any kind of ideas for me? If you need more details, please let me know.

I also have a patch for jail to allow you to specify a mask of ips to use for a jail that someone posted to one of the mailing lists previously, if you would like to see it. I'm just starting trying to test it out, but I've been busy trying to figure this part out first.

Thanks,

Kevin