Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:21:58 +0200
From:      Dirk Rodemer <larry@admaster.de>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Soundblaster PCI 128

Hello !

Ihave compiled my kernel with "option pcm" and made "MAKEDEV snd1".
After setting the right values with mixer I have sound $:-) But
when I try to play songs with mp3blaster sometimes I get a
"no sound device found" which dissapears after rebooting.
Also it's common that when playing sounds it suddenly makes
"spacey noises" for a while. Is the problem with the sound-driver?

Has anybody tried OSS ?

-Dirk Rodemer

--
Dirk Rodemer                                          http://www.admaster.de