Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:14:24 -0600
From:      Ryan Sommers <ryans@gamersimpact.com>
To:        pav@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Evolution & Mozilla?

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 11:12, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> V po, 22. 12. 2003 v 18:02, Ryan Sommers píše:
>
> > Is there a way to get Ximian Evolution to use Mozilla instead of
> > Epiphany? When ever I click on a link in Evolution it opens epiphany and
> > I use Mozilla for web... I can't find anything to change to get it to
> > use a different browser.
>
> Visit your GNOME's System preferences, Advanced, Preferred applications.

That's the thing... I don't run GNOME... I installed GNOME at one point
(why I have epiphany at all) but GDM wouldn't start any sessions; I
inquired about it on the list but never received any reply so I just
stuck with KDE.

Is there any way to do this without GNOME?

--
Ryan "leadZERO" Sommers
Gamer's Impact President

-= http://www.gamersimpact.com =-