Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:10:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        Noah Dunker <ndunker@jccc.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: openbsd

At Mon, 10 Dec 2001 it looks like Noah Dunker composed:

> Make that "FreeBSD is on my Laptop and desktop"...
>
> I'm not that masochistic!

Now, correct me here when needed.  Back when I started using (not
hacking) FreeBSD the version was 3.4 and it was a "slam_dunk" that
OpenBSD was the secure way to go.

I bring this question up at the *BSD meetings I go to here in the
San Francisco Bay Area and seeing we are up to 4.4 (I've stayed at
4.2) the consensus I've been listening to is that some minor
adjustments would secure your FreeBSD box as well as your OpenBSD
box.  Could you comment on this ?

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076                 -o)