Date:      Mon, 19 Dec 1994 00:31:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Lam <petelam@crl.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Questions on getting bindist to floppies?

Hello, there.  I am new to FreeBSD, and I want to try it out.   However,
I have problems with my installation.  I did the installation disks Ok
(cpio.flp), but when I try to install the bindist, it keeps on giving me
error messages.  My questions are:
1. Do I need to do a cksum before I download the files to my computer?
2. If so, how do I do the cksum?  (I tried to do do_cksum.sh on my
account, but it gave me dialog not found, and cannont execute cksum.)
3. Is there any FAQ files?
Any leads will be appreciate.
Thanks