Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 23:34:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Janowski <danj@3skel.com>
To:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: You know you've been hacking too long when...

Hmmmm, this seems familiar. I think I've done something
very much like this.

I have a few systems and one of those KVM switchers that
I only use for the Keyboard (yes, good to spend $250 and
use 1/3 of its capabilities). So now I'll be typing, pause
for a moment to think, then look at another screen thinking
that the characters will show up there.

Dan

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Duncan Barclay wrote:

> you reach around the cat sitting between you and the monitor, grab the
> keyboard and press ALT-R to raise the editor window to the top of the fur.
>
> Duncan
>
> ---

danj@3skel.com
Dan Janowski