Date:      Sat, 25 May 2002 22:23:25 -0400
From:      Chris Pepper <pepper@reppep.com>
To:        Jay <jayed@jayed.com>
Cc:        Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>, Marc Fonvieille <marc@blackend.org>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/38540: sysinstall application name should be Sysinstall with right tags in all the Handbook

At 2:08 PM -0500 2002/05/25, Jay wrote:
>I totally agree with Ceri.  If the command is '/stand/sysinstall' than the
>application is 'sysinstall'.  And, in fact, if I use 'sysinstall' at the
>beginning of a sentence, I still wouldn't capitalize it.  I guess I'm too
>case-sensitive. :p
>
>I certainly agree that it should be marked up as an application.

	FWIW, I like 'sysinstall', and don't like capitalizing
commands, since some users wouldn't understand that typing
'Sysinstall', as they might see in the docs, wouldn't work.

						Chris Pepper
--
Chris Pepper:               <http://www.reppep.com/~pepper/>;
Rockefeller University:        <http://www.rockefeller.edu/>;