Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 1997 21:42:38 +0800 (TSD)
From:      "Victor A. Sudakov" <vas@vas.tomsk.su>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD as a file server for a DOS box

Hello All.

This question may be a bit off topic, still any help would be greatly
appreciated.

There is a diskless machine that boots from a floppy and runs MS-DOS. It is
connected to a FreeBSD via an Ethernet. Is there a way to see a FreeBSD
volume as an MS-DOS drive, say drive c: on the diskless PC, so that I might
run DOS software on the the PC from the FreeBSD hard disk? Also I would like
to print from the DOS box to the printer attached to the FreeBSD box.

Is there a free solution? A reference to the appropriate FAQs and manuals
would be greatly appreciated.

--
Victor Sudakov
http://www.tomsk.su/r/persons/vas.htm