Date:      Thu, 31 Dec 98 18:42:45 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rates calculations and the U.K.

> From: Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>

> I would not slow down it that much (remember those tiny ISDN routers
> with 4MB RAM where a process startup takes several seconds and "system"
> even means two process startups in general?) - just make it table driven
> and as general as necessary. Selection of the proper table is a subtle
> subject then, but solvable.

Sure?

How about Call-By-Call and new prices for day X and Y? I like small packages
better than one huge and not overviewable one.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION
           WATCH OUT FOR TURBOFAX for OPENSTEP!