Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 1998 19:20:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      uclarkc@pluto.njcc.com
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I'm lost

Hi, thank lord I finally found somewhere I can ask questions, I've been
going all over this Internet world looking for something that could
help me, muds, web pages, you name it, I've asked. Now maybe
you can help....You see, your giving something free which is like unix
system I believe, nothing is wrong with that, but while I'm here I thought
you could tell me. I'm just looking for a free linux/unix account and
was curious if you knew where I could get one. If you could reply at
uclarkc@pluto.njcc.com I would be very pleased.

Thanx for the time ;)