Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:52:13 -0500
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        Stephen Hocking <shocking@houston.rr.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GLide3 CVS - building & patching

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 04:09:30PM -0600, Stephen Hocking wrote:
> I've almost built the glide3 from sourceforge's CVS, and intend to
> make a port of it sometime (it's required for the latest DRI stuff)
> - has anyone else done this? This later version is also necessary
> for the voodoo 4 & 5, plus a few things in the headers have changed
> over time, which the DRI CVS tree seems to need.

It would be great to have a port for this stuff.  I've had a Voodoo 3
card for a while, but never managed to get all the pieces right so
that OpenGL things would actually use it.
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/