Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:03:02 -0700
From:      Michael Haro <mharo@area51.fremont.ca.us>
To:        FreeBSD Ports Team <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   port helper scripts directory

I know I have a few scripts I use to help me when dealing with ports PRs
and I'm sure others have their own scripts. And once in a while these
scripts get traded around on mailing lists. I was thinking of creating a
directory in ports/Tools that contained all these scripts. The benefits
of placing all the scripts in on directory is that porters could just add
1 directory to their path and have access to the scripts and with them
being in cvs, a cvsup would keep them up-to-date. We could still have
maintainers for each script and stuff. My current problem is that I'm not
sure what a good directory name would be. Any suggestions?

Michael