Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:37:17 -0000
From:      "Gretchen Parker" <gretchen@shoes4funds.co>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Collect shoes to raise funds for your organization

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://e2.ma/message/pv1ee/9ei8pz
___________________________________

Funds2Orgs (http://e2.ma/click/pv1ee/9ei8pz/18fkab) is a social enterprise =
that offers a proven and effective fundraising strategy. We have helped non=
profit organizations, churches, schools, and civic groups across the countr=
y meet their fundraising goals and exceed expectations.

=20

Through our shoe drive fundraisers, your organization will be able to engag=
e the community, support micro-enterprises in developing countries, and mee=
t your organizations goals.

=20

It is easy to get started, simply click through to our website (http://e2.m=
a/click/pv1ee/9ei8pz/h1gkab) and sign-up. We'll send you materials to help =
you collect shoes - from marketing to collection bags - and when you meet y=
our goals, contact us and we'll come pick-up the shoes! Then all you have t=
o do is get ready for your check!

=20
If you need any additional information about Funds2Orgs or would like me to=
 connect you with a Funds2Orgs Fundraising Coach, please reply to this emai=
l.

YOU MATTER!

Gretchen Parker
Special Projects

// <![CDATA[
function DOMContentLoaded(browserID, tabId, isTop, url) { var object =3D do=
cument.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null !=3D object) { object.DO=
MContentLoaded(browserID, tabId, isTop, url);} };
function Nav(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, isBool, url) { var object =3D documen=
t.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null !=3D object) object.Nav(Brows=
erID, TabID, isTop, isBool, url); };
function NavigateComplete(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, url) { var object =3D do=
cument.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null !=3D object) object.Navi=
gateComplete(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, url); }
function Submit(browserID, tabID, target, url) { var object =3D document.ge=
tElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null !=3D object) object.Submit(browse=
rID, tabID, target, url); };
// ]]>

___________________________________

 Share This:=20
http://e2.ma/share/outbound/e/pv1ee/9ei8pz [Share via Email]

This email was sent to freebsd-doc@freebsd.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1357359/=
1355955.6940851/1538445491/?v=3Da)
opt out using TrueRemove(r) (http://e2.ma/optout/pv1ee/9ei8pz?r=3DaHR0cHM6L=
y9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzEzNTczNTkvMTM1NTk1NS8xNTM4=
NDQ1NDkxLz92PWE=3D)

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails. (https://app.e=
2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1357359/1355955.6940851/1538445491/?v=3Da)

email powered by Emma(R)
http://www.myemma.com/

2401 Main St | Columbia, SC 29201 US