Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 2014 15:46:37 +0100
From:      Benjamin Podszun <benjamin.podszun@gmail.com>
To:        lx@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: prosody-0.8.2

Hey there.

Totally new to FreeBSD here, trying to migrate a piece of my
infrastructure from .. Linux.

One thing I'm relying on is prosody, you seem to maintain that port.
0.8.2 was released around the 20.06.2011.

Starting from 20.08.2013 prosody is on 0.9, 0.9.2 was released in
January 2014.

Is there any chance to see an update to this port? Are you still
interested in this project or is the port currently abandoned?
Can I help with anything to bump this to a more current (ideally: THE
current) version?

Thanks a lot,
Ben